Full-time job offer: Workforce Group is recruiting Mobile App Support Officer, Transfers in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The purpose of this role is to support the Mobile App Channel Manager in driving sales, product uptake and channel utilisation as it relates to Interbank Transfers & Other transfer services available on the Mobile App.
- The Mobile App Support Officer, Transfers is responsible for the growth of Mobile App Interbank transaction volume & value, service offerings and revenue for all customers.
- This role also deals with pushing sustainable capabilities to create stickiness in the customer lifecycle.
- The Mobile App Support Officer, Transfers are expected to play a critical role in:
- Regularly analyzing the customer portfolio across Consumer Banking with a view to determining Mobile App Interbank Transfers customers (90-days Active & Transacting)
- Engage customers weekly via SMS, in-App Notifications, WhatsApp messages & other available means to drive Mobile App Interbank Transfers uptake & growth in transaction volume & value and revenue
- Regularly review revenue generated from Mobile App Interbank Transfers and ensure that there are no revenue leakages
- Track Mobile App Interbank Transfers transaction approval success rate and ensure those general transfer complaints are escalated and resolved immediately
- Stakeholder’s management – working closely with in-country stakeholders to drive Interbank & Other Transfer Services adoption and utilisation on the Mobile App.
Workforce Group is recruiting Mobile App Support Officer, Transfers – Key Responsibilities
Business and Financial performance:
- Drive Mobile App Interbank Transfer customers’ transaction volume and value
- Contribute to general Mobile App Revenue through Fees charged on Interbank Transfers Services
- Manage marketing & product costs relating to Interbank Transactions on the Mobile App
Process, Control and Operational Performance:
- Promote high ethical and integrity standards, and establish a culture within the bank that establishes and demonstrates to all personnel the importance of controls
- Utilize the internal control system in place to minimize operational losses and monitor its adequacy and effectiveness
- Drive customer service excellence
- Establish and sustain a customer-centric business culture, leveraging on technology
- Ensure high customer satisfaction as measured and monitored through Customer feedback surveys
Risk Management & Governance:
- Identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks as it affects clients’ usage of our channels
- Limit and reduce risk exposures through wide use of controls on digital channels
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements as it concerns customer usage of our digital channels
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent is required at the minimum,
- Basic knowledge of digital channels, payments,
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Marketing, Customer Service, Scala, Banking, Excel, risk management strategies.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application