Vacancy: Urgent. Bridge Consultants Ltd in Need of a Financial Controller Bridge Consultants Ltd is a management consulting firm. We are passionate about creating value for business success and providing high standards of services to local and international businesses, from individuals to SMEs to Corporations.
We are hiring a financial controller on behalf of a high-profile manufacturing company base in Limbe which is one of Cameroon’s most successful national paper merchants.
Vacancy: Financial Controller Location: Limbe Contract Type: Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage monthly Financial Reporting
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings timely
- Prepare Management Accounts
- Reconcile accounts payable (AP) and receivable (AR)
- Ensure timely bank reconciliations
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Carry out monthly stock audits and reconciliations
- Prepare weekly Cash Flow reports
- Timely payment of salaries as per salary calendar
- Coordinate and manage yearly audits with external auditors
- Manage monthly tax and social insurance declarations and payments
- Supervise and control all custom procedures and declarations
- Prepare yearly shareholders’ general assembly sessions etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 years of work experience as an Accountant in the CEMAC Region is ideal
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, or any relevant degree. Possession of an MBA is an advantage.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills particularly in data query and interpretation.
- Well-developed skills in systems utilization (ideally SAP for accounting and
- Sage for payroll)
- Advanced understanding of OHADA tax and accounting laws
- Excellent command of English & French Language: Reading, Writing, Speaking
- Good Analytical and interpretative skills
- Tax compliance monitoring
- Takes responsibility and shows clear ownership.
- Able to work as part of a team and be a high-quality coach
- Ability to network and quickly build effective relationships. This will include establishing an effective relationship and communicating clearly with colleagues outside of finance.
- Committed to achieving results.
What we offer
We are offering you an exciting and promising opportunity in a growing market with interesting benefits and career opportunities.
- A fair salary and other social benefits based on the local conditions
- Fast-paced and dynamic environment, where you can make an impact
- Opportunity to build leadership capacities
We look forward to receiving your application!