United States Internships | Nike Careers 2022. Nike is always on the lookout for a new generation of explosive, driven and enterprising individuals who can use their charm, energy and creativity to make a difference in the world. Nike Internship offers opportunities to work and travel across the country while participating in exciting projects.
Nike offers a great internship program where you can get hands-on experience in one of its well-known companies. Nike internship in the United States of America is a regular internship or an accelerated internship program. These internships are offered by the company to give students from around the world a platform to gain valuable work experience relevant to their chosen career fields.
Interns at Nike get to work with a passionate, creative and empowered team that will help them learn more about the industry, and market trends, and gain skills and knowledge related to product development. Take your career to the next level by gaining valuable experience interning in the United States of America with one of the largest brands in the world.
Nike’s internship program provides you with real-world skills and experience at an accelerated rate. You’ll have a unique opportunity to work on unique projects while working alongside some of the brightest minds in sport, innovation and technology. The Nike internship program is designed to bring fresh ideas and new perspectives into business. You’ll have the chance to do meaningful work, learn new skills, develop a network of relationships and have fun while working with a diverse group of people.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: USA
- Company: Nike
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: None
- Currently seeking a Bachelor’s degree with a predicted graduation date of December 2022 or Spring 2022.
- Course work or internship experience in Retail, Planning, Inventory Management, Merchandising, Operations/ Supply Chain, Engineering, Statistics, Analytics, Logistics, Finance, Economics, Business or related fields desired.
- Execute data questions to construct forecasts with a combination of data sources, including sales, promotion, marketing, and others, leveraging Sequel, and Python.
- Experience in warehousing, distribution centers, transportation, logistics, retail, and project management is a plus.
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Manages ambiguity and operates effectively, even when things are uncertain or the way forward is not clear.
- Independent and creative thinkers drive new ideas and offer better ways to be successful and grow.
- Thinks strategically, loves to problem solve and sees ahead to future possibilities and translates them into breakthrough approaches.
- Collaborators and cross-functional team players who encourage trust and solve issues across multiple preferences and a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Storytellers with muscular verbal and written communication skills, including the capability to elicit information, verbalize ideas effectively, communicate clear and concise messages, and deliver presentations.
- Passionate about Nike products and the consumer.
How To Apply:
You need to visit the Nike Official Website for Applications Procedures. In Order to Apply, visit the Nike Website also. Click Here to Proceed to their Website.
Most people dream about the Nike Internship in the United States of America. Not every company can hire you for Nike Internship. So, if you got an offer from one of the popular companies and want to accept Nike Internship in the United States of America.