Tragic death in Douala: A man dies by electrocution in Bonabéri. Yesterday the 20th of July recorded a tragic death in the Doula 4 municipality. A man whose identity has not been revealed died by electrocution. According to testimonies, he was working on a billboard when he was struck by the electric current.
He died on the spot in front of the impotence of the passers-by who could not help him, for fear of suffering the same fate. A sudden and painful death that shocked the people. After a few hours of waiting, his body was taken away and deposited in a morgue in the square by the firefighters.