Application for the Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship for International Students 2023 is now open. This scholarship for International Students has you covered as it offers up to 75% off tuition fees.
The scholarship is available for master’s and undergraduate studies. The Swinburne University of Technology International Scholarship will provide you with a sum of $2500 up to $4000 per year towards the cost of your studies.
Swinburne appreciates the significant contribution international students make to their university, culture, and community. If you are awarded an international scholarship, you will be able to take advantage of all that Swinburne and the city of Melbourne has to offer.
The Swinburne University of Technology is a public university located in Melbourne, Australia. It was established around 1908 and was originally named Eastern Suburbs Technical College by George Swinburne to serve those who needed help accessing education in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Swinburne is known worldwide for her high-quality research that connects science and technology with business and the public. Their place in prestigious global academic rankings shows their commitment to quality research and teaching, as well as the results of their graduate students.
Swinburne is ranked in the Top 200 for Engineering and Technology by the World University Rankings 2020 by subject, and Top 250 for Physical Sciences and Top 300 for Computer Science. Swinburne has been recognized as one of the top 400 universities by the prestigious Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2018.
- Arts and Humanities
- Built environment and architecture
- Cinema and television
- Games and entertainment
- Media and communication
- Feeding with milk
- Information technology
The Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship for International Students 2023 – Eligibility
Applicants must meet all of the following conditions below to qualify for the Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship:
- Language required: English.
- Country: Countries all over the world except Australia and New Zealand.
- Unless you are only enrolled in their ELICOS program, you should not currently be accepted or enrolled at Swinburne.
- Do not hold any other scholarships or arrangements with reduced fees from Swinburne.
- You have achieved an academic score of at least 60% Australian GPA equivalent to the standard.
- You will need to complete an average of 75% of your studies if you receive a performance-based scholarship. Top-performing scholars are required to maintain a certain degree of academic excellence.
How to Apply for the Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship
No further application is required, you are automatically considered for an international scholarship when you apply for a Swinburne course.
Apply for the Swinburne course of your choice, and after reviewing your application for a course, they will also assess your eligibility for an international scholarship.
If your request has been accepted, you will be informed by e-mail. You will find out if you have received an international scholarship in the same email.