The People’s Republic of China Scholarships 2023-2024 in Cameroon
Application for The People’s Republic of China Scholarships 2023-2024 in Cameroon is now open. The Minister of State and Minister of Higher Education announce to the general public and prospective applicants that the government of the People’s Republic of China is offering 12 scholarships for the 2023/2024 academic year, for first cycle university studies, Master’s and PhD levels.
Some of the fields of study are; Mining Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering,
Robotics, Hydraulics, Computer Sciences, Electricity, Renewable Energy, Environmental Sciences, Network and Telecommunications, Economies, Medicine, Commerce and Distribution, Management of Agricultural Co-operatives, Industrial Fishery, and International Trade.
– Be of Cameroonian nationality;
– Be in good health both physically and mentally;
– Be a holder of a GCE Advanced Level, Baccalaureate or equivalent diploma with at least a 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 grade for undergraduate studies;
– Be a holder of the first degree or a Masters’s degree with at
least a 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 grade for postgraduate studies;
– The aforementioned certificates should not be older than 2 years;
– Be at most 22 years old for the undergraduate cycle, 32 years at most for Masters and 35 years at most for PhD levels.
𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:
– A handwritten application with fiscal stamp, addressed to the Minister of State,
Minister of Higher Education with the field of study chosen, sex, age, and region of origin clearly mentioned;
– An application form to be filled and printed on the following link:
http://www.csc.edu.cn or www.campuschina.org (Programme Category “𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐀”, 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐍 𝟏𝟐𝟎𝟏);
– A certified copy of birth certificate dated not more than 3 months ;
– A certificate of nationality;
– Photocopy of passport;
– Certified copies of required certificates, accompanied by notarized translations in 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞 if the certificates are in another language;
– Copies of university transcripts accompanied by notarized translations in 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞 if the transcripts are in another language (for post graduate candidates);
– A detailed study plan or a research project written in 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞
(minimum of 200 words for university studies and 800 for postgraduate);
– Two recommendation letters written in 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞 by a Professor or
Associate Professor, for postgraduate levels;
– A form of medical exams carried out not more than 06 months ago, at the
𝐘𝐚𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐆𝐲𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐜𝐨-𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥;
– A non-criminal record report;
– A medical certificate;
– State workers are eligible upon presentation of a study leave application letter
transmitted by their administration of origin to the Ministry of Public Service and Administrative Reform.
The candidate’s file in 02 copies (01 original + 01 photocopy) is to be submitted at the Ministry of Higher Education, 15″ floor, room1504, latest 𝟑𝟏 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐚𝐭 𝟑:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭.
Incomplete files will be rejected. Download the press release