The Eynesbury College High Achiever Progression Scholarship 2021-2025. The 2021-2025 Eynesbury College High Achiever Progression Scholarship rewards up to 100 international graduates of Eynesbury College who have achieved outstanding academic results.
- Available for students commencing in the period between 2021-2025;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each program year for the entire duration of the degree.
- Be a graduate of Eynesbury College;
- Minimum Grade average of 85% or a GPA of 6.0/7.0;
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Enrol in a full-time study load for each study period of the degree;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission. The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one degree to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers)
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding body such as a government ministry or department
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs;
- For applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded degrees.
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.