The Cameroon Oil Transportation Company is recruiting a Process and Controls Specialist
The Cameroon Oil Transportation Company is recruiting a Process and Controls Specialist.
Job Role Summary
The Process and Controls Specialist reports to the Business Services Manager & Controller and has the following responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Process and Controls Lead for the preparation of the Audit & Controls Committee Package
• Assist Process and Controls Lead with Annual Representation Process
• Assist Process and Controls Lead on Control Risk Assessments, Audit exceptions assessments, monitoring and resolution with interface departments
• Steward controls calendar
• Steward company petty cash
• Collaborate with field site custodians and follow up field sites replenishment requests
• Schedule and implement annual petty cash refresher training with custodians and frequent users
• Control all employee expense statements before payment / reimbursement
• Inform Management of any non-compliance detected during petty cash and employee expense statement controls.
Work location is Douala, with periodic trips to COTCO sites (Dompta, Belabo, Kribi and offshore), depending on operations requirements.
Expected Level of Proficiency
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
The candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking or Accounting (BAC +3) with proven work experience of minimum 3 years in process and controls.
Must be able to speak English and French, with the ability to communicate in English over the phone and via email.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
Ability to communicate and work with others at all organizational levels
Ability to meet deadlines and to adapt to changing challenges
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Open-minded and ready to learn from others
- CAMEROON OIL TRANSPORTATION COMPANY – S. A.
- S.A. avec Conseil d’Administration au capital de 67 855 300 dollars américains.
- 164 Rue Toyota (Rue 1.239) Bonapriso,
- B. P. 3738 Douala, Cameroun,
- R.C. /DLA/1997/B/018521,
- Numéro de contribuable : M 089700006137L, Tel : (237) 2 33 50 28 00 / 2 33 42 62 12 / 2 33 42 76 01 / 2 33 42 76 03,
- Fax : (237) 2 33 42 95 96 / 2 33 50 28 42