Samsung Electronics is hiring Human Resources Business Partner in Ghana. Applicants need to have at least 5 years of experience in this job domain and a Higher university degree is also required.
Samsung, is a South Korean company that is one of the world’s largest producers of electronic devices. Samsung specializes in the production of a wide variety of consumer and industrial electronic devices, including home appliances, digital media devices, semiconductors, memory chips and embedded systems.
- Drive the implementation of corporate HR policies and procedures across regions to ensure compliance.
- Align company regional business goals with AO global business goals and strategies.
- Provide advisory service to DGs and HR management, working with regional HRBPs to ensure in-country practices are aligned with AO’s overall HR strategy
- Support HRBPs across the country to meet HR KPIs and action items set by their respective MDs.
- Monitor in-country HR practices to ensure compliance with national employment laws and practices
- Support in-country HRBPs to regularly conduct best practice benchmarking on all aspects of HR and guide the design of in-country HRBPs in establishing appropriate effective workforce practices in their region.
- A critical success factor for this role is relationship-building skills and the ability to deal with a variety of complexities in the business, particularly the unique culture and duality of leadership organizational structures.
Main areas of work:
- [Talent Management] Plan talent management processes throughout the year, including performance and workforce review, development, and succession plans.
- [Management Support] Apply expertise, systems and processes to meet business needs by collaborating with other HR members.
- [HR Index Management] Prepare key HR indicators, capture areas of opportunity and provide support for the development of associated action plans.
- [Organizational culture management] Prepare and monitor employee survey actions. Provide feedback to managers.
- [Recruitment assistance] Design a recruitment process and job descriptions with managers.
- [Business Leader Support] Plan communication, team meetings, approval processes, and team building.
- [Employee Issues Support] Provide assistance in resolving complex employee relations issues, conducting investigations as necessary.
Diploma / Training:
- A university degree in human resources management/member of the CIHRM or in a higher discipline is an asset
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
Behavioural leadership skills
- Drive for results
- creative intelligence
- Navigate Organizations
- Train the best teams
- Inspire others
- Living SAMSUNG Values
- Planning and organization skills
- communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication and networking skills
- Knowledge of business processes
- Relationship Building Skills
- Report writing skills
- Influencing Skills
- Attention to detail