PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Bursary CA Programme 2023 for young South Africans. The PwC CA training programme prepares you for the exciting world of business. This programme will expose you to impressive teams in a stimulating business environment. You can apply to our CA training programme at any time during your studies, including Grade 12. If your application is successful, your leadership will begin after you have completed your honours degree or once you’ve received your Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA).
- Grade 12 with matric exemption and university acceptance. Mathematics and English as subjects (Maths Literacy doesn’t qualify) a B symbol.
- An average of 75% for all your subjects.
- Proficiency in English and strong communication skills.
- First and Second year university results overall average of 70%.
- Third year university results overall average of 65%.
Location: Mahikeng, Cape Town, Robertson, East London, Emalahleni, Johannesburg, Bloemfontein, Gqeberha, Pietermaritzburg, Stellenbosch, Kimberley, Worcester, Nelspruit, Durban
How to apply ?
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022