Job offer: Population Services International (PSI) is recruiting a Senior Marketing Officer in Nigeria with a Bachelor’s Degree, MBA, and CIM. Applicants need to have 3 – 6 years of experience in this post.
Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading nonprofit social marketing organization. We are a diverse group of over 4,500 entrepreneurial development professionals located in over 35 countries, committed to empowering everyone to lead healthier lives and plan the families they desire. PSI uses its global presence and more than 50 years of experience to help reinvent healthcare. We work to shape market systems, change policies and financing, and build global capacity to better support consumer-empowered healthcare.
Under the direction and supervision of the Social Enterprise Manager:
- Prepare brand direction and communication for all our brands.
- Create detailed help and presentation slides for all skus.
- Train sales staff (old and new) on the use of detailed aids and medical details.
- Facilitate social media and brand communication.
- Identify research needs, execute studies and research projects, and analyze research to identify opportunities
- Analyze market trends and competitive activity.
- Contribute to the creation, execution and management of marketing programs and campaigns.
- Implements all marketing activities down the line.
- Identify new business opportunities and incorporate them into marketing messages.
- Monitor the marketing business environment and competitor activities and offerings.
- Collects information on local and international market trends for a set of relevant products
- Provides marketing support activities to the Channel Consulting function, serving as a resource and concept generator to the Team Leader.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increase brand awareness and market share.
- Support for the development of new products, AOB and formulation of the brand plan.
Required Skills :
- Excellent communication skills (including written, oral and presentation skills)
- Attention to detail and good medical detailing skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- In-depth knowledge of marketing strategies, channels and branding
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy/pharmacology/biological sciences
- 3-6 years of experience in brand management, marketing or product management in the pharmaceutical industry.
- MBA or CIM will be an added advantage.
- Must have a good understanding of FCT / and or reside in Abuja.
The candidate we hire will embody PSI’s corporate values :
- Measurement: You use hard evidence to make decisions and guide your work. You set clear goals in advance and make it clear if you need to move them.
- Pragmatism: You will strive to deliver the best possible result with the resources available. You won’t be paralyzed by a need to perfect things.
- Honesty: You acknowledge your mistakes and are open about your shortcomings – it’s the only way to learn and improve.
- Collaboration: You will quickly establish a mental map of who you can rely on for what, in your team, at headquarters and in our country offices – if you try to do everything yourself, you will not succeed.
- Trust: You accept the limits of your sphere of control and give your colleagues the benefit of the doubt.
- Commitment: You are here for the long haul and want to grow with the organization, just as PSI serves its consumers and partners with host country governments through thick and thin.
How to register
*Applications must be reviewed on mobile bases.
* Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
All interested and qualified candidates should send their full curriculum vitae with a cover letter in ONE PDF/Word document to the email addresses email@example.com and use the job title as the subject of the email. mail.