Paid Internship Offer; 02 Delivery and After-Sales Service Operators Needed at SARL Company
|Activity area :||IT, SSII, InternetEngineering, development studiesHandlingResearch and development Transport, logistics, postal services|
Job criteria for job ad: Delivery and After-Sales Service Operators
|Job :||Commercial, sales Marketing, communications|
|Activity area :||Bank, insurance, finance IT, SSII, InternetMarketing, communications, mediaSecretariatOther services|
|Type of Contract :||CDD – Internship – Part-time|
|Level of experience :||Beginner < 2 years old|
|Level of studies :||Bac+1|
|Key skills :||COMMUNICATION MARKETING SALE MEDIAEXCEL|
|Number of position(s):||2|
Salary varies according to the objectives achieved and bonuses: between 70,000 fcfa and 90,000 fcfa
Position offered: Delivery Operators and After-Sales Service
We are a startup in the process of being created in the field of software development and artificial intelligence. We want to be a competence center supporting digital progress in our country in all areas where artificial intelligence is applicable.
Background and Rationale
Considering the context of urban growth of African metropolises such as Douala, with multiple various problems which weigh on entrepreneurship, as well as in the face of the needs of customers in full growth and more and more concerned about the quality of services, the company Artificials & engineering Sarl, a technological start-up, proposes to work in the digitization and automation of services via digital solutions. However, before we can fly, we have to run… So, to boost the field of last-mile delivery in Cameroon, we are recruiting 2 Delivery and After-Sales Service Operators.
- Apply the defined sales process for the reception and management of Customer orders: Ensure compliance with the service offered, the required deadlines, the conformity of deliveries, perfect communication with Collaborators in particular for the reaction to their personal needs or incidents related to their requests.
- Sending of Invoices and Communications related to collections ; handle customer complaints and disputes in close collaboration with teammates and colleagues.
- analyze the optimality of sales operations and collaborations, draw up dashboards and ensure their follow-up.
- Create dashboards for weekly reporting and analysis of key indicators of service results and customer satisfaction
- Analyze the Markets, and participate in the analytical development of after- and pre-sales service strategy
- After sales service
- Assist with field deliveries and collections as needed
- Work with Google Sheet (Excel online)
Do not send money to a potential employer.
Do not pay any money in exchange for a potential employment contract.
Required profile for the position: Delivery and After-Sales Service Operators
The qualities sought:
- Knowing how to put a customer at the center
- Having already worked with excel is a plus, or being comfortable with a computer keyboard at least
- Be structured, disciplined, orderly, rigorous and constant in the work
- Know how to write well in English (average) and French (supported).
- To be completely free and flexible, the work is in a system of deviation. it can be 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. this week, the next week it’s 3 p.m. complete the regulatory 160 hours)
- You are curious by nature and can speak well
- Do not be afraid to recognize your mistakes and know how to learn from them
- Be quick, keep your cool under pressure and know how to make decisions quickly
- Have knowledge of the different major popular areas of the city of Douala
- Eloquent with numbers and words is your first name
- Be polite, punctual and have a good work ethic.
- University studies in a field related to Marketing with good basic knowledge of Excel and stats:
Salary varying according to the objectives achieved and bonuses: between 70,000 fcfa and 90,000 fcfa