Apply now for the Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2022 for young Nigerians. Nestle Nigeria is seeking applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-month training program on Technical Skills Development at their Technical Training Centers.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
A. Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2019 in any of the following (or related) fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
B. Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry.
- Agbara Factory – Agbara,
- Flowergate Factory – Sagamu, Ogun and
- Abaji Factory – Abaji) Abuja
For More Information:
Application Deadline: 6th October 2022