The MEXT Titech University Scholarship is a Japanese Government Scholarship that is offered to international students who wish to study at the Tokyo Institute of Technology. The Titech University Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students.
The scholarship is provided by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT). Titech University is a world-renowned university located in Tokyo, Japan. The university is known for its excellent academic programs and research facilities.
MEXT Scholarship provides international students with the opportunity to study at one of the best universities in Japan. The scholarship covers all expenses, including airfare, tuition, and living expenses. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, then keep reading to learn more about the eligibility criteria, benefits, and application process.
MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023 | Fully Funded
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Japan
- University/Institute: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Masters and Ph.D. Degree
- Last Date to Apply: 7th December 2022
Benefits of MEXT Titech University Scholarship:
If you have been granted for Titech University Scholarship. The following expenses will be covered:
- Round-Trip Airfare to Japan.
- Monthly Allowance of JPY 147,000 for Master’s Program.
- Monthly Allowance of JPY 148,000 for Doctoral Program students.
- Free Application, Admission, or Tuition Expenditures.
- Hold the citizenship of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Persons who have successfully finished 16 years of education outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the registration date
- A Master’s Degree if Applying For a Doctoral.
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Advance English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Applicants, in principle, must be 34 years old or younger as of April 1 of the first year of the MEXT Scholarship time.
- Must be an Undergraduate Student if Applying For a Master’s.
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) Titech University Scholarship in Japan is 7th December 2022.
- Mid-September to early December: The application period
- Early March: IGP(A) admission decision and recommendation of scholarship nominees from Tokyo Tech to MEXT
- July – August: The official announcement of successful scholarship nominees by MEXT.
How To Apply:
All the Applications will be Online, you will have to apply online. Click Here to see the Applications Process and Scholarship Announcement Page.
MEXT Titech University Scholarship is a great opportunity for students to study in Japan. It is a fully funded scholarship that covers tuition, housing, and living expenses. Students who are interested in applying for this scholarship should do so as soon as possible.