Full-time Job opportunity: Telesales Executive at Leapsail Limited in Lagos state, Nigeria.
- We are looking for an enthusiasticTelesales Representative to contribute to generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process customer needs in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Send daily reports of calls and Sales
Requirements and skills
- B.Sc Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about our products and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and make sales.
Application Closing Date
15th September 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.