Job Opportunity: 01 Security Coordinator Sow
Job Opportunity: 01 Security Coordinator Sow. CIBLE RH EMPLOI is looking for 01 Security Coordinator Sow.
Job Purpose/Summary :
The Security Coordinator supports the Head of Security & Emergency Response (HoSER) to properly manage Security activities in the Company in order to protect property, people environment and image (Reputation).
Key Accountabilities/Result Area :
- Assist in collecting, updating, and communicating information regarding the security situation in the country.
- Assist the HoSER in emerging fraud risks detection and reduction
- Assists in maintaining Security Plan, including updating staff lists.
- Support the HoSER with the monitoring of security measures implementation as recommended in the Security Risks Management (SRM) process of the company.
- Assist in reporting security incidents affecting company’s staff, offices, and assets.
- Support the HoSER in organizing and delivering training courses on security awareness and preparedness.
- Assist in monitoring the implementation of the Residential Security Measures, office safety and security preparedness.
- Assist with data consolidation and dissemination of relevant security information required for the analysis of the security situation by the HoSER on the Case Management System (CMS).
- Assist with the preparation of any security related documents including Security Plans, regular reports and any other reports related to security activities.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals or accomplishments through periodic security assessments and exception closure
- Review security invoices and purchase orders to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations
- Draft correspondences and maintain records of Security Training Courses delivered to security personnel.
- Provide support during the implementation of the Security Plan under the direction of the HoSER.
- Monitor and facilitate the implementation of security policies and procedures in close coordination with the HSE Assurance Coordinator.
- Provide support in organizing and conducting security awareness and preparedness activities, and provide security orientation to newly assigned staff, as well as conducting security briefings, as required.
- Assists with the preparation of Induction Training courses, related presentations or documents.
- Coordinate airport security activities.
- Oversee the verification and maintenance of security-related alarms, video management, and access control systems and provide updates to HSE Management.
- Provide information for investigative purposes by making use of key metrics data and information available in sensitive security.
- Conduct equipment system check prior to the restart of each shift to ensure operational readiness. Report all issues or concerns to the Management.
- Confirm all items leaving or entering premises are accompanied with relevant clearance duly authorized by the Business Heads
- Review paperwork and reports generated during shift for accuracy and completeness.
- Perform any other duties as directed by the HoSER.
Profil du poste
- B.Sc. in Law or HSSE Advanced Diploma.
- A minimum of Five (05) years of relevant experience in Security or related areas such as Police and Military experience.
- Knowledge in Security Management and Asset Control.
- Knowledge of Emergency Response Systems.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY?
- deadline: 2022-09-30