Job offer: Temporary Finance & Administration Assistant- VectorLink Cameroon. Secretary & Administrative Assistant work is focused on supporting individuals, small teams, or departments (vs. the entire office). Document editing, proofing, formatting, and production. Data entry, paper, and electronic document filing, and archiving. Scheduling and coordinating meetings, diaries, and travel arrangements.
Receiving and relaying telephone messages from internal and external sources. Abt Associates is looking for Temporary Finance & Administration Assistant to cover a period of 120 days. Under the supervision of the F&A, the Financial Assistant will provide financial and administrative support for the VectorLink project.
Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Administrative and others:
- Photocopy of forms for Entomological collections
- Purchasing supplies.
- Receive deliveries and documentation from suppliers
- Send NSIF and Tax declarations after tele declarations to the F&A manager.
- Process the withdrawal of NSIF and Taxes receipts and classify all documentation.
- Booking of air tickets for teams going to the Northern regions or other destinations.
- Assist/support COP and F&A for all administrative and project matters.
- Scanning of financial documents.
- Assist and support the F&A in the production of monthly ROV by providing supporting documentation.
- Assist F&A Manager with Mobile Banking payments
- Assist F&A Manager with preparing checks and taking care of their withdrawal.
- Prepare discharges for payment of collectors and supervisors.
- Assist and support F&A for all financial matters.
- Classify all financial and administrative documentation in the respect of procedures.
Career Level Summary
An Experienced Support Professional requires basic knowledge and understanding of job procedures and tools obtained through work experience and may require vocational or technical education. Work is moderately supervised and instructions are given for routine work, and detailed instructions given for new activities or special assignments. Errors in work may be detected and corrected but may cause moderate loss of time or customer/user dissatisfaction. Contacts are typically with individuals within own department and occasionally with contacts outside own organization. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation. Communicates information that requires some explanation or interpretation.
High School Diploma + Two years of relevant experience, or Associates Degree
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment.
The International Development Division focuses on improving the lives and economic well-being of people in lower and middle-income countries. We command technical expertise in health, agriculture, climate change, food security, and governance—as well as in international evaluation. Our multi-layered health portfolio includes policy, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management. In partnership with government clients and local experts, our high-quality programs in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East are known for impact and innovation.
At Abt Associates, we are committed to creating a lasting culture of equity, diversity and inclusion and recognize that in order to achieve full participation, our practices must be free of prejudice, discrimination, and bias that result in inequitable outcomes. We are actively working to advance equity for everyone, and while we still have much work to do, we know that racial and cultural diversity are an asset to our business and the communities where we live and serve. Our ongoing commitment is focused on creating business practices that advance racial and social equity, investments in community impact programs for the benefit of Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC), and expand upon project work related to racial equity and social justice.
Job Identification 102580 Job Category Business Operations Locations Abt Associates, Yaounde, CM Apply Before 10/28/2022, 05:00 PM Job Schedule Part time