Job offer: Tech Prof-Completions, Assoc. Location: Douala, CE, CM. Halliburton is looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. The company attracts and retains the best talent by investing in its employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunities of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, provides technical and operational expertise to external customers in a professional manner.
- This is the entry-level position for this discipline.
- Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Assists in the delivery of Completion, Products & Services (CPS) services.
- Assists in pre-planning, job execution, and post-job analysis to ensure project success and efficiency.
- Participates in developmental programs to accelerate learning and to increase abilities relative to the successful implementation of PSL objectives.
- Requires the ability to analyze well-site data in real-time, using complex technologies such as software simulators and the latest electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Undergraduate degree required – acceptable degrees are All engineering, Engineering Technology, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, & Chemistry.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
c/o SDV Building 1st Floor, Douala, Douala, Cameroon
Requisition Number: 156197
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Completion Tools
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.