Job Offer: Social Media Ads Specialist at Celementa in Cameroon.
- Location: remote
- Schedule: 9 am to 6 pm Paris time (negotiable)
- Holidays: 4 weeks per year
- Salary: 1200 – 1600 EUR / month (depending on experience)
- Create, manage and optimize ads on Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc…
- Prepare and deliver presentations to convince new clients to adopt the agency’s Social Media ads management service
- Manage relationships with existing clients in order to boost the agency’s retention rate
- Having a passion for enhancing the performance of our client’s ads
- Prepare creative briefs for designers to make ad creatives according to the latest trends
- Fluent in English and French
- Experience managing Facebook/Instagram ads
- Knowledge of social media platforms/influencer marketing
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Creative thinking for ad copies/visuals
About the candidate:
We are looking for a teammate to manage Social Media ads on behalf of the agency. The person needs to be fluent in French and English so that this person can manage relationships with both French and international clients. We are looking for someone with at least 6 months of Facebook/Instagram ads management experience, however, for the right candidate, we may consider teaching this person everything from scratch. The candidate must be an excellent presenter, good at working with data, while at the same time have a creative mindset. Experience working on e-commerce is definitely a plus.
About the company:
Celementa is an international digital marketing agency founded by an ex-Google employee. We work with approximately 25 different brands located in the USA, Europe and Asia. We offer management services for Social Media ads, Search & Display ads and SEO. Our team is also very international: 2 Frenchs, 1 Russian, 1 Ukrainian, 1 Nigerian, 1 Indian & 2 Lebanese.
Career growth opportunities:
Most employees who have joined Celementa have seen their salaries increase significantly. The average increase over the last 12 months has been +30%. The agency is rapidly growing and we are happy to give salary increases as we see progress in employee’s learnings and as more revenue comes under her or his management, and as we see the employee’s ability to help retain that revenue.