Job offer: Medical doctor
A Growing and Innovative Start-Up in the area of Medical devices/diagnostics imaging based in Melbourne, Australia is looking for a Medical Director.
Ambitious, hardworking, disciplined health professional with good command of English and sound computer skills to manage activities in Cameroon, Africa
As a medical director, you will be responsible for the medical activities of the company in Cameroon. You will focus on projects and activities required to bring a novel medical device into clinical practice as a novel diagnostic tool.
The medical device (ALIGNOGRAM) provides automated analysis of images using some artificial intelligence-related features to achieve the diagnosis of a broad range of conditions, and in particular musculoskeletal diseases – A World-First.
You will design, apply and prepare all related documentation. This will include as required, publication in high-profile medical journals. You also will be involved in the preparation of a business case, cost-effectiveness assessment, and liaison with regulatory authorities in Cameroon, Africa, and worldwide.
You will assist with setting up a Quality Management System (QMS) according to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and assist with the Technical File.
You will work very closely with other team members worldwide and in particular with colleagues in Australia and France. They will help guide you as required in your tasks.
- Hold a degree (Medical Doctor, Doctor of pharmacy, or equivalent…)
- Having some experience with the regulatory landscape and knowledge of the Quality
- Management systems (QMS) and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) are desired but not essential Have a strong interest or experience in research, clinical trials, and intellectual property creation (patents) and Desire to work in innovative and start-up companies. Have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A good command of English is required:
- Good to excellent use of computer software or applications:
- Have a great sense of negotiation:
- To have team spirit;
- Highly motivated and flexible with strong planning and problem-solving skills. Your style is efficient and independent in decision-making.
- Knowledge of the French Language is an advantage but not essential.
- Remuneration (XAF 300,000+): can be negotiated
- Location: Yaoundé; Douala may be considered.
- Various benefits and bonuses; including a work computer.
- Type of Work: full-time.
- Training courses in the ISO and QMS may be paid for by the successful candidate.
You recognize yourself in this position; send us your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org