Job offer: Maintenance manager at SOTREAS, Maroua. The Société de Transformation des Produits d’Élevage et d’Agriculture du Sahel (SOTREAS), newly installed in the locality of Maroua (Far North Region – Cameroon), with a view to developing its industrial production and marketing unit fresh tomato; calls for applications for the following positions:
- Job Name: Maintenance Manager
- Location: Maroua
- Job type: CDI
- Starting date: October
Job description: Under the supervision of the head of the technical, operation/maintenance department, the maintenance technician is responsible for providing the technical expertise necessary for the development, maintenance and maintenance of equipment in operational conditions. and materials.
- Manage and monitor the fleet of equipment or materials;
- Ensure the technical follow-up of the means is made available;
- Carry out or have carried out acts of maintenance and reconditioning of equipment, and materials;
- Control the restoration and execution of operations in compliance with maintenance procedures and safety rules in force;
- Perform material handling, warehousing, storage and distribution operations, in compliance with safety and quality rules. He realises ;
- Participate in the definition of technical needs and their planning;
- Alert his hierarchy on the technical maintenance of the buildings and any work to be carried out;
- Handle and store materials, possibly using handling equipment;
- Anticipate, plan and supervise regulatory maintenance inspection visits;
- Manage purchases of small equipment/tools and consumables, packaging;
- Check the correct conditions for receiving orders and distributing products/materials;
- Contribute to the planning and monitoring of the technical maintenance of safety equipment and emergency means in place (check that they are accessible and operational);
- Ensure with his hierarchy the technical interface between users and external service providers;
- Advise his hierarchy in the choice of equipment, materials, systems or networks, their place of storage and maintenance, and acts of control and maintenance to be carried out.
- Baccalaureate +5 experience in the field of systems maintenance;
- Logistics; Law in terms of hygiene and working conditions; Security rules; Regulatory controls; Know the institutional professional environment; Office automation, collaborative tools; Leadership; Diagnose any malfunctions on the equipment; Organizes and schedules maintenance activities and operations; Detects the origin of a failure.
Composition of the application file: Letter of motivation and well-detailed CV
Application deadline: August 30, 2022 Application to be submitted electronically to the following address:
NB: Female candidates are strongly encouraged, and knowing one of the local languages is an asset.