Full-time Job offer: Legal Personal Assistant at Pivotage Consulting Limited in Abuja, Nigeria. The deadline for applications is set for the 5th of September 2022.
- We are looking to hire a legal PA to the Director General (DG) who will provide support to various tasks, including conducting legal research, drafting and reviewing documents, communicating with clients, preparing hearings, trials, and meetings, and organizing and maintaining files.
- He/ She duties may be clerical, administrative, and project-based and also include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence, and liaising with board members.
- This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy, discretion, and confidence.
- Responsible for drafting and proofreading correspondence and legal documents, such as pleadings and contracts
- Responsible for conducting research regulations, laws, and legal articles to assist with the preparation of reports, case files, and legal advice
- Responsible for communicating with clients and witnesses to schedule meetings, interviews, and depositions
- Responsible for providing needed background information, and completing expense reports for reimbursement after the trip.
- Responsible for providing general administrative assistance, such as maintaining the attorney’s calendar and making travel arrangements
- Responsible for keeping track of and reporting on project progress
- A good Academic Qualification from a recognized University and the Nigerian Law School.
- Additional certifications that exemplify a desire for continued education preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in the industry
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated experience in Microsoft office suite including Word and Excel
- Be versatile in your field of specialization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Have excellent people skills, strong customers service focus, and exemplary work ethics
- Great attention to detail and a result-driven approach
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment
- Able to proactively address potential issues
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Legal Personal Assistant” as the subject of the mail.