Job offer: Lead Business Development Manager at the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Job offer: Lead Business Development Manager at the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) in Lagos, Nigeria.
- We’re currently looking for a Lead, Business Development Manager on a full-time permanent basis. This position sits within the Market department, based in our Lagos, Nigeria office.
- The Lead, Business Development Manager is accountable for managing the ACCA business in the Lagos & West region, building and developing commercial relationships with employers in order to build ACCA’s brand and reputation, deepen our engagement and further ACCA’s strategic and growth objectives.
Reporting to Country Head Nigeria, on a day-to-day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Develop plans and execution framework for partners and stakeholders’ engagement within the Lagos & West region and contribute to the business development plan for the market.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the team by role modelling the ACCA behaviours, building employee engagement, promoting diversity and inclusion and effective performance and development support, deliver consistent sustainable business results.
- Lead the identification and implementation of opportunities to grow ACCA’s business through employer partnerships ensuring a clear and mutually beneficial proposition
- Own, monitor and drive the achievement of key performance indicators and outcomes for the employer partners, aligning product and channel plans.
- Develop new and existing revenue streams with employers in order to maximize opportunities and grow ACCA’s business
- Work with partners to ensure global solutions, content and expertise are leveraged and consistently implemented within the market
- Work with colleagues from other specialist teams to make high-value connections between partners and optimize the ACCA ecosystem
- Reports regularly on progress through the appropriate reporting mechanisms on agreed KPIs and outcomes linked to the balanced scorecard.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A Degree with relevant post-graduate qualification would be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in business development and relationship management ideally in an education environment
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with experience in sales, brand management and marketing
- In-depth understanding of the financial education and skills landscape
- Ability to lead and inspire a community of business relationships employees
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long-term, high-quality, trusted relationships up to and including board level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Excellent networking, influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic with the ability to plan and organize work to meet stretching targets
- A global perspective – the experience of working in or with an international organization
Application Closing Date
How to Apply