ApplyBoard is recruiting an International Recruitment Manager in Cameroon. ApplyBoard simplifies the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions on one platform.
With an exceptional team from around the world and speaking more than 75 languages, our diversity is one of our greatest strengths.
Our core values, such as Caring About Each Other, Innovating and Improving, and Making Work Fun, propel us forward together and continuously strengthen our engaging culture. We are in growth mode and are looking to empower passionate and exceptionally talented team members.
The Opportunity: We are looking for an experienced, well-connected, organized International Recruitment Manager in Yaoundé or Duala, Cameroon to join our growing Sales team and take our company and platform to the next level!
What you’ll be doing every day:
- Represent the ApplyBoard brand to promote ApplyBoard services to agents, international educators, and prospective students
- Increase international student enrolment at ApplyBoard by recruiting international students through education agencies from diverse regions
- Negotiate terms of engagement, provide training to recruitment partners and their staff, and keep the recruitment partner contacts engaged with ApplyBoard through regular communication
- Undergo presentations in the local marketplace to further promote ApplyBoard
- Train and guide recruitment partners to improve the quality and volume of international applicants, ensuring top quality
- Disseminate communications and activities online using CRM and social media platforms including delivering key messages and encouraging engagement from potential and current students
- Implement marketing and recruitment strategies through research and market analysis to maximize international student outreach
- Proactively undergo recruitment partners outreach
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 2 years of international student recruitment experience for secondary and/or post-secondary institutions
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication verbal and written skills in English and French
- Autonomous self-starter, with the ability to work independently within a team-based environment
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with an attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
- Experience working with educational consultants and or postsecondary institutions directly; considered a bonus
- Experience working with a CRM (Salesforce); considered an asset
Life at ApplyBoard:By joining our team, you have the opportunity to:
- Join the fastest-growing technology company in Canada, with many opportunities for growth and advancement
- Work alongside a globally diverse team of over 1,500 team members based in over 25 countries, who speak more than 75 languages.
- Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities
- Want to learn more about ApplyBoard, read our Life at ApplyBoard Blog, and be sure to follow us on our LinkedIn page.
About ApplyBoardApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education by simplifying the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process to more than 1,500 institutions across Canada, Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
ApplyBoard, headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, has helped more than 300,000 students from more than 125 countries along their educational journeys since 2015.
ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50™ list in 2019 and #2 in 2020.ApplyBoard was also been named to LinkedIn’s list of Top Startups in 2020 and 2021 and TechTO’s list of top Canadian Rocketship companies to accelerate your career in the Tech Industry.In 2021, ApplyBoard announced a C$375M Series D funding on a C$4B valuation. This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team around the world, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world. Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.ApplyBoard is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodations or assistance during the recruitment process, please let us know.