Contracted Job offer: Electro Technical Officer – III / 6 AHTS at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited .
- ln accordance with the Chief Engineer’s orders and instructions, plan and perform electrical-related operations including the corrective and preventative maintenance and inspection of the vessel’s electrical equipment, machinery and associated plants in accordance with all safe working practices.
Job offer: Electro Technical Officer – III / 6 AHTS at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited – Duties and Responsibilities
- Report any electrical problems to the Chief Engineer and assist as applicable with any corrective maintenance, temporary and permanent repairs
- Committed to Safety and Company Procedures in all tasks
- Whenever fitted on board, carry out and assist DP maintenance as instructed by the Chief Engineer
- Watchkeeping when required and instructed by the Chief Engineer
- Above mentioned list of duties is not exhaustive and tasks on board vessels assigned to this position are not limited to the above list.
Areas of operations:
- West Africa (Angola, Nigeria, Gabon, Cameroon, Congo, Ivory Coast,…)
- Persian Gulf (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE)
- Trinidad / Guyana.
Rotation (in average):
- 90 days on/off.
Apply also for:
- Offre d’emploi : contrôleur de stock / controle de gestion douala, cameroun
- Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2022 for young Nigerians
- Offre d’emploi: Assistant(e) auditeur(trice) interne
- Avis de recrutement: L’université de maroua recrute 36 enseignants
- Offre d’emploi: 01 commercial(e) chevronné(e)
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
Our minimum certificate requirement:
- ETO license (STCW III/6)
- DP maintenance certificate.
Our minimum experience requirement:
- 4 months sea time in rank on DP vessels: AHTS, OSV, MPSV
- Diesel-electric experience.
- Licenses (seafarers only)
- A-III/6 _Electro-Technical Officers.
- English (Maritime English).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply