Job offer: DANGOTE cement is looking for 01 Packing CCR Operator. DANGOTE ciment recrute 01 Opérateur CCR d’emballage.
Monitoring all packing plant operation panels and taking responsibility for the extraction of cement from storage Silos/Bulk Silos into day silos and Bin.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining cleanliness of the work place.
- Compliance with ISO Management System (QMS, EMS and OHSAS).
- Any other job as may be assigned by the shift supervisor or superior officer.
- Liaise with the cement mill CCR for cement stock level management for harmonized operation.
- Take proper charge from previous shift CCR and picking officer.
- Take the status of trucks and plan no. of packers to operate, coordinate with cement mill for silo feeding.
- To operate in packing plant machine in auto/group mode.
- Coordinate with shift manager, shift supervisor for any stoppages and abnormality
- Coordinate with technical team to attend any stoppages.
- Record all stoppages, production shift wise, packer wise in proper format in computer.
- Ensure all equipment’s are operating within desired parameters.
- Coordinate with Truck Placer, Packer Supervisor, Silo Operator to ensure right require material into the bags and into the required truck on loading bay.
- Send hourly truck status to HOD, HOS, and Shift Manager.
- Send shift end report to HOD, HOS, and Shift Manager.
- B.Sc./HND (Applied Science: Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science) in related discipline Five years’ experience.
- Must have knowledge on computer Microsoft word.
- Physically fit to do the job.
- Work experience of five years experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Can be able to read and write.
- Communication skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Ability to do the work.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
HOW TO APPLY