Full-time Job offer: Compliance Associate at Prospa Technology Limited in Lagos, Nigeria.
- We are looking for a Compliance Associate to join our risk and compliance team. The ideal person will work with the compliance team to monitor business processes and perform routine audits to identify and mitigate potential compliance risks.
- The ideal candidate will also help implement new policies, systems, or controls designed to reduce risk and stay up-to-date with regulatory changes.
Here are some things you’ll do on the job:
- Monitor business processes for compliance and assist all teams in processes and evaluations.
- Use routine audits to proactively identify potential compliance risks and assist in the resolution
- Maintain and process all categories for records and participate in all compliance committee meetings and maintain records of all minutes
- Help implement policies, systems, or controls to reduce risk
- Prepare compliance reports for management and coordinate with various teams to evaluate all queries and resolutions
- Educate and train employees on regulatory and legal requirements as well as industry practices
- Stay up-to-date with regulatory changes
You should have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in a related field
- 1+ years experience working in a compliance, legal or finance-related role
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory standards or compliance requirements
- Excellent collaboration, communication and great interpersonal skills.
- Great analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Superb organizational and time-management skills.