Job offer: Business Development Executive (Project Sales) at Gennex Technologies in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The Business Development Executive (Project Sales) is responsible for improving and growing the Gennex business by developing and deepening relationships with Commercial and Industrial customers.
- He/She will be responsible for consistent, long-term profitable growth in sales revenues for the organization in that sub-sector.
- Design an aggressive business development strategy to achieve sales targets and drive the implementation
- Develop cold calls schedule, identify and generate new business leads and opportunities for the business
- Own the sales/revenue targets and drive marketing activities to achieve the same
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers; establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, presentations, and prospects.
- Supervise database of project customers and utilize same to manage customers, mailing lists and referrals.
- Work with the customer experience and other functional teams to ensure projects are completed in due dates.
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions. In other words, act as a representative of the company
- Conduct research and constantly analyze the market trends to identify new markets and customer needs
- Any other duty of similar responsibility assigned
APPLY ALSO FOR: Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) Job offer at Citibank
Who we are looking for:
- You must be a graduate of the Sciences, Engineering, Social Sciences, Technology and Administration or related fields
- A minimum of 2 years of Business Development experience, managing and providing solutions to distributors and dealers
- Off-grid solar experience is added advantage
- Experience managing sales pipelines and a solid track record of achieving and surpassing aggressive sales/revenue objectives
- Result-oriented and able to work in a dynamic environment with increasing levels of responsibility
- Strong professionally – credible, flexible, honest and trustworthy
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What’s On Offer
- An industry-competitive salary
- Sponsored training opportunities
- Opportunity to grow with a leading and futuristic energy company
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team that takes pride in what it does
Application Closing Date
5th September 2022.
How to Apply
Job offer: Business Development Executive (Project Sales) at Gennex Technologies