Job offer: 01 Teleconsultant. GROUPE FOYO is recruiting 01 Teleconsultant Geographic area: Yaoundé – Mvan behind the BEAC complex Type of position: Permanent Employment sector: Financial services and personal insurance.
Main function: Telephone solicitation, Customer service, Prospecting Assembly, and follow-up of customer files; Administration and management of social networks
Specialization(s) : Telephone operator; Customer service; Financial services
Starting date: As soon as possible
Salary: 125,000 FCFA Net monthly + Performance incentive
GROUPE FOYO brings together professionals in the field of financial services, mainly offering personal insurance, savings, and mortgage products. We are a real one-stop shop for financial services in Canada because we are able to offer the financial products and services of the majority of companies present in Quebec. The Global-Assurances.ca platform is a marketing tool designed to carry out B2B and B2C campaigns on social media and various Internet media. It presents the Foyo Group’s exclusive personal insurance offer.
As a Teleconsultant, you will support the consulting team in their prospecting and marketing functions. You will take care of customer service, preparation of customer files, and administrative follow-up of orders. You will also have to establish and maintain personalized and quality business relationships with current and potential customers. Your ability to provide superior customer service, build rapport and earn customer trust will be critical to your success. With your ultimate goal of strengthening customer relationships in mind, you will contribute to an individual and team sales plan whose success depends on
identifying business opportunities, selling solutions, and recommending partners.
- Prepare client files (Opening of files, reports, information)
- Ensure marketing development with potential customers (telephone approaches, solicitations, database management)
- Provide customer service, (Respond to customer requests, problem-solving, follow up with customers)
- Manage appointments (Schedule appointments and diary management)
- Perform various office administrative tasks (Weekly report)
- Calls for solicitations and customer prospecting
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal expression
- Good communicator and writer
- Enjoy interacting with people and working effectively with others
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and discipline
- Good stress management
- Be available for an evening or even weekend schedule
- Experience in a call center or working on the phone with customer contact
- Hold at least a BTS diploma in a field related to administration
- Ideally a degree in insurance or a related field
- Excellent knowledge of Office software, and CRM software (Customer Management)
- Excellent knowledge of social networks (Facebook, Snapchat, Linkedn)
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com
Provide both employment and personal references