Hochschule Hof Scholarships for International Students to Study in Germany 2023. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Hochschule Hof Scholarships for International Students with Financial Needs who intend to study in Germany for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarships aim to provide financial support to foreign students to cover additional costs of living and study materials during their studies at the Hochschule Hof.
- Scholarship sponsor(s): Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts, DAAD and Hochschule Hof.
- Type of scholarship: Partial funding
- Host Institution(s): Hof University, Germany
- Worth Scholarship: See scholarship benefits (below)
- Number of awards: several
- Level of study: Postgraduate
- Nationality: International students
Hochschule Hof scholarships | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the Hochschule Hof scholarship 2023, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
International students must be registered as full-time students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2022 or winter semester 2022/23).
International students must be academically (previous exam performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree must have obtained a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible, Masters students must have obtained a minimum of 30 ECTS. Please attach proof.
International students in financial difficulty. The Hochschule Hof may at any time request proof of the information provided. International students must reside in Germany
Application Procedures for the Hochschule Hof Scholarships for International Students to Study in Germany 2023
How to Apply: Applicants interested in the Hochschule Hof Scholarship 2023 for International Students must complete an online application form. Applicants must provide the following supporting documents:
- Completed online application form
- Proof of registration.
- Latest transcript
- Cover letter with a short CV
- Proof of nationality (eg copy of passport).
Application deadline: October 31, 2022