Google Hustle Academy Scholarship for African Entrepreneurs 2022. The Hustle Academy has landed and is here to help your business power up to the next level. Get access to live training sessions, 1-1 mentorship and masterclasses by industry leaders, all for free.
You can take advantage of all this fantastic support – along with a wealth of networking opportunities – when you are signing up for the Hustle Academy’s weeklong boot camp, currently open to businesses in Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa.
This Boot-camp, delivered online by subject matter experts, is designed to help small businesses grow by increasing revenue, positioning for investment, and building a sustainable business for the future.
Google Hustle Academy
- Category: Entrepreneurs
- Organisation: Google
- Country to study: Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa
- School to study–
- Course to study: Not specified
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Google Hustle Academy
The Hustle Academy boot-camp is completely free of charge to participants.
Requirements for Google Hustle Academy Scholarship for African Entrepreneurs 2022
To be eligible, we measure businesses against the following criteria:
- Business maturity: Businesses should have already created a business plan, defined their product/service offering and be looking to now scale this
- Size of operation: The Hustle Academy is open to businesses that have at least 2 full-time employees and have been operating for over 12 months
- Revenue generated: This training is aimed at businesses who have generated profit in the last 12 months or are 1-3 months away from breaking even
September 30, 2022
How to Apply
- For more details, visit the Google website.