Apply now for the Fully Funded UMY University Scholarships for Foreign Students 2023-2024. UMY University Scholarships are designed to recruit qualified international students for study at Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY).
The university aims to become a leading university by developing knowledge and technology, based on Islamic values to contribute to society.
Scholarships are open in all subjects for international students. The scholarships are open for all academic fields available at the university.
This university scholarship program is open to international students from all over the world who wish to study at UMY University in Indonesia. The scholarship is offered to international students to undertake studies at the undergraduate, masters and doctoral levels.
Founded in 1981, Muhammadiyah University Yogyakarta (UMY) is a private university in Yogyakarta under the affiliation of Muhammadiyah.
UMY was recognized as the 4th best university and became the best private university in Indonesia by World University Rankings and Reviews in 2013 and was internationally accredited by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars in 2015.
- Host institution : Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY) in Indonesia.
- Fields of study: Fields available at the university.
- The number of scholarships: is not specified.
- Duration: depends on the candidate’s program.
- Target group: open to all nationalities.
Benefits of UMY University Scholarships
Selected candidates will benefit from free tuition and a monthly stipend as follows for one year:
- Undergraduate IDR 1,850,000
- Master 2,350,000 IDR
- PhD IDR 2,600,000
For the second year, scholarship benefits will be considered based on grade point average (GPA) as follows:
- GPA? 3.00 Free tuition and living expenses
- 2.75? GPA < 3.00 75% tuition waiver
- < 2.75 Scholarship revoked
Master’s and doctoral program
- GPA Scholarship
- GPA? 3.50 Free tuition and living expenses
- 3.25? GPA < 3.50 75% tuition discount
- 3.00? GPA < 3.25 50% tuition discount
- GPA < 2.75 Scholarship revoked
Academic Fields at Muhammadiyah University Yogyakarta
Below is the list of programs available at Muhammadiyah University Yogyakarta
International Program (Bachelor)
- International Management and Business Program (IMaBs)
- International Accountancy Program (IPAcc)
- International Program for Islamic Economics and Finance (IPIEF)
- International Program of International Relations (IPIREL)
- International Program of Government Studies and Administration (IGOV)
- International Communication Studies Program
- International Program on Law and Sharia (IPOLS)
- International Islamic Communication Program.
Below is the list of regular programs
- License program
- civil engineering
- electrical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information technology
- Agricultural technology
- Medical care
- Islamic education
- Sharia economy
- English teaching
- Arabic language teaching
- Japanese language teaching.
- Master’s program
- Islamic studies
- Hospital administration
- Government Affairs and Administration
- Medical care
- International relationships
- civil engineering
- Doctoral program
- Psychology of Islamic Education
- Islamic political science
- Government Affairs and Administration.
For more details on the programs available, please click here.
Eligibility for UMY University Scholarships
All applicants for this Asian scholarship program must meet the following criteria:
- Undergraduate applicants must have a high school certificate.
- Masters applicants must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Candidates for a doctorate must have a master’s degree.
- the candidate must meet the English language requirements.
How to Apply for UMY University Scholarships
Candidates interested in this scholarship program should click on the apply button below and follow the instructions to submit their applications. Applicants should also upload all the required documents while filling the online application form. All documents submitted must be in English.
The deadline for application is .