Fully Funded Radboud University Scholarships Netherlands, Post Graduate Program | 2023. Radboud University offers a wide range of scholarships for international students. Radboud University Scholarships are available for master’s programs. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are fully funded. This means that they cover the cost of tuition, living expenses, and travel expenses.
The scholarships are open to all students, regardless of their nationality or country of origin. However, preference will be given to students from developing countries. If you are looking for a fully funded scholarship to study in the Netherlands, then you should definitely consider applying for the Radboud University Scholarships.
The scholarships are awarded to students who display both academic excellence and leadership potential. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is an excellent opportunity for talented and ambitious students to pursue their studies at one of the leading universities in the Netherlands. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, please keep reading to learn more about the eligibility requirements and how to apply.
Regarding the University:
Radboud University in the Netherlands is one of the leading research and teaching institutions in Europe. It is internationally renowned for its research and offers a broad range of undergraduate and graduate programs. The university has a strong focus on interdisciplinary research and offers a wide range of facilities and services to support its students and staff. Radboud University is located in Nijmegen, a historic city in the eastern part of the Netherlands. The city is situated on the Rhine River and is home to a number of cultural and historical attractions.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Netherlands
- University/Institute: Radboud University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Master’s Degree
- Last Date to Apply: 28th February 2023
The following will be covered by the host institute.
- Students who will be receiving a fully funded scholarship in Europe will earn a full tuition fee waiver of roughly €16,000.
- Students who will be receiving a partially-funded scholarship will get a reduction in tuition expenditures and will only be paying €2,168 as tuition expenses.
- A residence Permit fee will be Covered
- Health insurance
- Liability Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students)
- The Fees for Visa will be covered.
Fields of Study:
Radboud University in the Netherlands offers Scholarships in the following Fields & Majors provided below. All Programs are Taught Completely in English.
- Faculty of Arts
- Nijmegen School of Management
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies
- Own a non-EU/EEA passport
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program beginning 1st September 2023 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are capable to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands.
- Fulfil the English language proficiency requirement
Last Date To Apply:
The last date to apply for the Radboud University Scholarships in the Netherlands for International Students is 28th February 2023.
Of course, the Applications Procedure will be online (no doubt about that). You will have to upload all the required documents. In order to Apply, you will have to visit the Readboud University Official Website. Click Here to get to their Site now. On their Website you will find all the information regarding the Scholarship.
While advancing the application, you must upload the following documents:
- Academic transcripts.
- Letter of motivation.
- 2 letters of reference.
- Passport details.
- Detailed CV or resume.