Fully funded Maxwell King PhD Scholarship 2023-2024. Maxwell King PhD Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for a PhD. This scholarship covers annual living allowance: $36,800, relocation allowance: $1,500 and research allowance per annum: $1,500.
The Maxwell King Scholarship (MKS) is named after Professor Maxwell King, who has made an outstanding contribution to graduate research at Monash University, including eight years as Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research and Research Training).
This prestigious scholarship is available to help support a student undertaking a PhD with living costs whilst studying at Monash. Monash scholarships reward excellence and help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. We’re seeking curious, optimistic, students who want to make a difference in the world.
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Named for prominent World War I general, Sir John Monash, it was founded in 1958 and is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. The university has a number of campuses, four of which are in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville), and one in Malaysia.
Monash also has a research and teaching centre in Prato, Italy, a graduate research school in Mumbai, India and a graduate school in Suzhou, China. Monash University courses are also delivered at other locations, including South Africa.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): Monash University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Three to four years.
- Deadline: 31 October 2022 (Annually)
Fully funded Maxwell King PhD Scholarship 2023-2024 Coverage
Maxwell King PhD Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Annual living allowance: $36,800.
- Relocation allowance: $1,500.
- Research allowance per annum: $1,500.
Eligibility Criteria for Maxwell King PhD Scholarship
To be eligible for Maxwell King PhD Scholarship, candidates must fulfil the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- English Language Test requirements for General: (6.5) overall (no band less than 6.0) in IELTS, and (79 +) Reading 13, Listening 12, Speaking 18 & Writing 21 in TOEFL.
- English Language Test requirements for Arts, Business and Economics: (7) overall (no band less than 6.5) in IELTS, and (94 +) Reading 19, Listening 20, Speaking 20 & Writing 24 TOEFL.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An International student.
- A New Zealand citizen.
- An Australian citizen.
- Australian permanent resident.
- Australian humanitarian visa holder.
- Have submitted a scholarship application in the current year;
- Be enrolled in or proposing to enrol in a PhD at Monash University;
- Meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements
How to Apply for the Fully funded Maxwell King PhD Scholarship 2023-2024?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Maxwell King PhD Scholarship:
- You need to receive an invitation to apply before you apply. To receive one, you’ll need to complete an expression of interest and/or find a supervisor who agrees to supervise your research. This depends on the faculty/institute.
- Click (Apply Now ) to register for Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship.
- All sections of the online application are explained here.
- Indicate that you wish to be considered for a scholarship on the application form. There is no need to fill out a separate application form.
You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying for as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema).
- Proof of citizenship.
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements.
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.
To apply and know more about Maxwell King PhD Scholarship, please visit the official website: