Fully funded Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023: GKS scholarship Study in Korea by Korean Government. If you want to study in Korea or if you need a scholarship then you might need to take a look at the Global Korea Scholarship.
They are giving away scholarships to students that can use this money towards tuition and living expenses while studying abroad. The GKS was created with the goal of encouraging more people from all over the world to get involved in Korean culture and language by offering them an opportunity of a lifetime. Perfect chance for International Students to Study in Korea, Remember that this Scholarship is Funded by the Korean Government.
With the aim of increasing Korean language proficiency, scholarship opportunities are available for students who want to study in Korea. The Global Korea Scholarship program provides financial assistance from any country outside of Korea that wishes to pursue higher education at one of 10 participating universities across Korea. Scholarships range from 50% tuition fee discount up to full scholarships that cover tuition fees and living expenses including airfare, accommodation and additional costs such as books, health insurance, etc.
A chance to become immersed in the Korean language and culture through higher education at one of some prestigious universities. Getting your degree overseas has never been easier thanks to their generous scholarship fund. Apply now before it’s too late.
Summary of the scholarship
- Country of Scholarship: South Korea
- Applications: Online
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: Each embassy has a different deadline
Duration of the Scholarship in Korea:
- Associate Degree: Period One year of the Korean language program plus 2 to 3 years of the degree program
- Bachelor’s Degree: One year of the Korean language program plus 4 to 6 years of the degree program.
Benefits Offered by the Fully funded Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023:
Global Korea Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea for international students. All the expenditures will be covered by the Korean Government.
Global Korea Scholarship (GKS) also provides the following benefits:
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support
- Printing Costs
- Completion Grant
- Living Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Language Courses
- Full Tuition Costs
To Qualify for this Scholarship you must fulfill the guidelines given below.
- The applicant must be a resident of Global Korea Scholarship ally nations.
- The applicant should not obtain Korean citizenship or dual citizenship.
- Bachelor’s Degree Program or Associate Degree Program: The candidates must have graduated from high or are expected to graduate by February 28, 2022.
- The aspirants who have an associated degree or are expected to graduate by Feb 28, 2022, can only apply for the bachelor’s degree.
- The applicants must be below 25 years of age.
- The applicants must be in good health.
- A solicitor should maintain his GPA in order to sustain the scholarship.
Last Date To Apply:
Well, You will have to ask the Korean Embassy for the last date in your Country. Also, You can visit the Scholarship Provider’s website as well, maybe you can find out the deadline there too.
How To Apply for the Fully funded Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023:
The application process is given on the Scholarship Providers website, Please visit their Website in order to know the Application Submission Method. Click Here to get access to their Website.
- Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Study Plan
- 1 letter of Recommendation
- GKS Applicant Agreement
- Academic transcript of the high school curriculum
- Graduation certificate (or certificate of expected graduation) of the associate degree program
- Academic transcript of associate degree
- Evidence of Overseas Korean Document
- Confirmation of Korean Citizenship Renunciation Document
- Evidence of Korean War Veteran’s Descendant
- Personal Medical Assessment
- Proof of citizenship (applicant and parents) and evidence of a family relationship
- High School Graduation Certificate (or certificate of expected graduation)