Federal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards 2022 for young Nigerians. In fulfilment of Mr President’s commitment to reform the Education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified education students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Bursary Awards.
Please note that relevant information has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE).
Application Deadline: October 21, 2022
The eligibility criteria for the Bursary Award
Below are the eligibility criteria for the Federal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards 2022 for young Nigerians;
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Complete the form online at www.education.gov.ng
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school’s identity card.
What to take note of about this scholarship award;
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.