Fully Funded Danish Government Scholarship 2023
Apply for the Fully Funded Danish Government Scholarship 2023. Applications are now open for the Danish Government Scholarship 2023. The scholarship is offered at the University of Copenhagen (UCPH) to highly talented students from non-EU/EAEU countries.
The application deadline is January 15, 2023.
The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) offers a limited number of tuition waivers and grants through the Danish Government Scholarship Scheme.
The scholarships are competitive and offered to highly talented students from non-EU/EAEU countries with outstanding academic records. All proposed non-EU/EEA applicants will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
The Danish Government Scholarship is awarded as a full or partial waiver of tuition fees and/or an amount to cover basic living expenses.
The University awards the scholarships solely on the basis of academic results; Therefore, financial needs are not taken into account. For faculty-specific selection criteria, procedures, etc., please refer to the bottom of this page.
Danish Government Scholarship Benefits 2023
- This is a Core Fulbright grant
- The amount of the scholarship is 125,000 DKK with many facilities
Who are eligible?
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must be:
- a citizen of a country outside the EU, EEA (European Economic Area) or Switzerland
- admitted to a master’s program at the University of Copenhagen
- has been granted a time-limited residence permit for the purpose of higher education in Denmark.
You are not eligible for a Danish government scholarship if you:
- have a legal claim on the rights of Danish citizens
- are eligible for a grant according to the Danish Act on the Public Education Grants and Loans Program (SU)
- have obtained a residence permit at the time of admission under the Danish Aliens Consolidation Act §9c, paragraph 1, as a child of a foreign citizen who has obtained a residence permit in accordance with the law Danish on the consolidation of foreigners §9m, and who is a citizen of a country that has not joined the EU or is not covered by the EEA agreement.
How do we award the Fully Funded Danish Government Scholarship 2023?
All non-EU/EEA applicants to the Masters/Masters programs at the University of Copenhagen will automatically be considered for the Danish Government Scholarship, provided they are eligible. It is therefore not necessary to apply.
UCPH will contact those who are nominated via the email indicated in their application for admission. Applicants must either decline or accept the scholarship.
- If you are a citizen from outside the EU/EEA or Switzerland, from October 2017 you must pay an application fee of 750 DKK (approximately 100 EUR) when applying for one or more programs master’s degree in the same application cycle. You will only have to pay the application fee once each application cycle, whether you choose to apply to one, two or the maximum of three master’s programs per application cycle.
- You can apply for a Fulbright scholarship in Denmark before you have been accepted to a Danish university
- Study/research in Denmark must be at the university level
- You need a strong affiliation letter from the Danish host institution (model masters and doctoral letter)
- As a Fulbright student, you pay no tuition during your Fulbright year
- Recent graduates and senior graduates must complete master’s level courses at the Danish institution
Follow the link for more information: official website