Fully-funded Commonwealth Scholarships in UK 2022-23
Fully-funded Commonwealth Scholarships in UK 2022-23. The Commonwealth Scholarship is a scholarship for students who are citizens of a Commonwealth country. Hence If you are interested in studying at a UK university, this scholarship could be the perfect opportunity for you. Similarly, A Commonwealth Scholarship is a scholarship offered to students from commonwealth countries.
Additionally, These scholarships are funded by the British government and provide students with the opportunity to study in the United Kingdom. The Commonwealth Scholarship is an international scholarship Opportunity for students wanting to study in the United Kingdom.
The Commonwealth Scholarship is available for students from developing countries. The scholarship will cover tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses. Furthermore, It provides candidates with the opportunity to study in a developed country where they can get professional qualifications. Students are selected based on their academic performance, leadership skills, and motivation to succeed in higher education studies.
- Country of Scholarship: UK
- Host: Commonwealth
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/Field of Study: Master’s and PhD
Fully-funded Commonwealth Scholarships in UK 2022-23 – Benefits Offered:
The Government of the UK will cover the following expenditures for students availing of Commonwealth Scholarships in UK Universities. The Commonwealth Scholarship is awarding the candidates the following benefits too.
A Commonwealth Scholarship holder will get:
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable.
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas.
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
- Approved Complete tuition costs.
- Stipend (living allowance)
- Warm clothing stipend, where applicable.
- Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships 2023
- Apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2023
- Apply for the $500 Philadelphia injury lawyers p.c. essay competition scholarship 2023
- Scholarships in California. Dale M. Schoettler Scholarship For Visually Impaired Students
- scholarship_Philadelphia injury lawyers p.c. essay competition $500-2023
Commonwealth Scholarships Types:
Sorts of Scholarships in Commonwealth.
- Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarships (for least developed countries and fragile states)
- Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships (for low and middle-income countries)
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
- Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarships (for high-income countries)
- Commonwealth Professional Fellowships
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
Commonwealth Universities in the UK:
Students Undertaking Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships, Ph.D. Scholarships for least developed countries and fragile states and Split-Site Scholarships are only set at universities that have signed an MOU with the Commission.
- Aberystwyth University
- Aston University
- Bangor University
- Bishop Grosseteste University
- Bath Spa University
- Birkbeck, University of London
- Bournemouth University
- Brunel University London
- Cardiff University
- City, University of London
- Coventry University
- Cranfield University
- De Montfort University
- Durham University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Harper Adams University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Imperial College London
- Keele University
- King’s College London
- Kingston University
- Lancaster University
- Leeds Beckett University
- Liverpool Hope University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- London South Bank University
- Loughborough University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Newcastle University
- University of Stirling
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Surrey
- University of Sussex
- The University of the West of England
- University of Warwick
- University of Westminster
- University of West London
- The University of the West of Scotland
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of Worcester
- University of York
- Northumbria University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Open University
- Oxford Brookes University
- Plymouth University
- Queen Mary, University of London
- Queen’s University Belfast
- Robert Gordon University
- Royal Agricultural University
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Royal Veterinary College
- Sheffield Hallam University
- SOAS, University of London
- St George’s, University of London
- Swansea University
- Teesside University
- Ulster University
- University College London
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Bath
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bradford
- University of Brighton
- University of Bristol
- University of Cambridge
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Chester
- University of Dundee
- University of East Anglia
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- University of Glasgow
- University of Greenwich
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Hull
- University of Kent
- University of Leeds
- University of Leicester
- University of Lincoln
- University of Liverpool
- University of Manchester
- University of Northampton
- University of Nottingham
- University of Oxford
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Reading
- University of Roehampton
- University of St Andrews
- University of Salford
- University of Sheffield
- University of Southampton
Who Can Apply for the Fully-funded Commonwealth Scholarships in UK 2022-23?
Be a resident or permanent resident of a Commonwealth country. You will still be eligible if you are a refugee or British-protected person.
You also need to have an undergraduate honours degree, if you are interested in Masters Program. If you wish to study for a PhD, you will need an applicable master’s degree too.
Kindly Check the Commonwealth Scholarship Website, they have mentioned the Eligible nation’s list on their Website. Click Here to check the Eligible Countries List.
The following requirements should be met only then will candidates be allowed to apply.
- Be a resident of or have been allowed refugee standing by an acceptable Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be lastingly resident in a suitable Commonwealth country.
- Those who have finished their 4 Year Bachelor Degree or those who have finished 2 Year bachelor’s and 2 Year Master’s are qualified to apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship in the United Kingdom.
- Not be registered for a PhD, or an MPhil leading to a PhD, at a UK university before September/October 2022
- By October 2022, contain the first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree and appropriate postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Be prepared to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2022
Every applicant will prepare a full set of Documents that includes:
- All Recent Transcripts, degrees
- Motivation Note
- Personal Statement for Scholarship
- Recommendation Letters
- Research proposal
How To Apply:
People who are eligible for this Scholarship Opportunity and are confident about applying can apply online on the Commonwealth Scholarship Official Website. Click Here to Apply For Master’s Scholarships. Click Here to Apply for PhD. Scholarships. To learn more please Click Here (for all the details of all Commonwealth Scholarships in United Kingdom Universities).