EIFFEL Master’s Scholarships for Excellence at the University of Grenoble Alpes 2023-2024
EIFFEL Master’s Scholarships for Excellence at the University of Grenoble Alpes 2023-2024. The call for applications for the 2023 Eiffel Scholarships at Université Grenoble Alpes for the start of the 2023-2024 academic year is now open until Tuesday 15 November 2022.
Summary of the scholarship
- Host Institution(s): Grenoble Alpes University
- Study in: France
- Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2), Engineering
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Funding: See “Scholarship value/inclusions” section.
- Target group: International students
- Deadline: 15 November 2023.
Grenoble Alpes University, France.
Level/Field(s) of study
- Science and techniques: Biology and health / Ecological transition / Mathematics and digital / Engineering sciences
- Human and social sciences: History, Language, and French Civilization / Law Political Sciences / Economics and Management
Number of Scholarships
EIFFEL scholarships are awarded to foreign students.
The value of the grant is €1,181 per month plus several services: international transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, etc.
- Maximum 12 months for students in second-year master’s programs (M2)
- Maximum 24 months for students in first-year master’s programs (M1)
- Maximum 36 months for students preparing an engineering degree
Eligibility criteria of the EIFFEL Master’s Scholarships for Excellence at the University of Grenoble Alpes 2023-2024
- A candidate studying in France is not eligible.
- The academic excellence of the student will be the most important criterion.
- The coherence of the academic and professional projects should be highlighted.
- Age limit is 25 years at the date of the Campus France selection committee (i.e. born after March 1997).
- Reserved for candidates of foreign nationality. Candidates with two nationalities of which one is French are not eligible.
- Students already receiving a French government scholarship under another program at the time of application are not eligible. The Eiffel scholarship cannot be combined with another scholarship from the French government, with an Erasmus + scholarship, nor with a scholarship from the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie. If a winner finds himself in this case, he will have to give up one of the two scholarships.
- An application nominating a student rejected in a previous competition will not be accepted.
Candidates have to:
- Contact the Master’s supervisor. The contact details of the person in charge of the Master is listed in the Master’s catalog.
- Download and read carefully the the Eiffel Programme rules (in French).
- Complete the application form in collaboration with the Master’s coordinator and the International Relations Department of the corresponding faculty. Incomplete files will not be accepted.
- The candidate must complete the “Candidate Information” section 1.
- The person in charge of the Master’s program in relation to the candidate completes section 2 “Presentation of the application”. Applications that are not sufficiently well supported by the Master’s supervisor will not be taken into account.
Specify if there is a compulsory internship and/or prior intensive language training in the degree description.
- General information about the establishment (section 3) will be filled in by the Main International Office before Tuesday, November 15, 2022.
- Save the application form: DossierM_First name_Last name.
- Mandatory supporting documents will be saved in PDF format (size limit 3MB/piece) and must be sent by separate files. The file name must include the name of the requested piece and the name of the applicant. (example: transcripts_Name_First name).
- Submit the completed application and mandatory supporting documents directly to the Master’s supervisor for evaluation and possible approval of the application.
ATTENTION: Candidates cannot submit their application directly to Campus France or to the Main International Office at UGA. They must contact the directly Master supervisor and/or the International Relations Office of the Faculty.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official links and website
Official Scholarship Website: https://international.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr/news/calendar/applications-for-bourse-eiffel-master-s-fellowships-2023-24-578151.kjsp?RH=1602248890125