EGEM Ngaoundere Competition 2022-2023: Concours EGEM 2022. Press release opening the entrance examination for the 1st year of the Design Engineers cycle of the School of Geology and Mining (EGEM) of the University of Ngaoundéré, for the academic year 2022/2023.
A competition on tests for the recruitment in the 1st year of the cycle of Design Engineers of the School of Geology and Mining (EGEM) of the University of Ngaoundéré is open; for the 2022/2023 academic year, in the following fields and specialties:
The competition is open to Cameroonians of both sexes, aged 24 at most, holders of a Baccalaureate series C, D, FI and E of a General Certificate of Education Advanced Level ( GCE “A” Level) at least in three scientific subjects and a GCE “O” Level, or a diploma recognized as equivalent by the Minister of Higher Education.
“Religious Knowledge” is not taken into account. Candidates who are nationals of member countries of the Economic and Monetary Community of Central Africa (CEMAC) having ratified the texts relating to the national treatment of students and justifying the required qualifications are admitted. to compose under the same conditions as their Cameroonian counterparts.
The application file must include the following documents:
- A request stamped at 1000 FCFA.
- A payment receipt for the sum of 20,000 FCFA for registration fees with ECOBANK- CAMEROON.
- A certified photocopy of the Baccalaureate, GCE A/L or a certified certificate of success in one of these diplomas.
- An extract from the criminal record (bulletin n° 3) dating from less than three months.
- A certified photocopy of the birth certificate dated less than 03 (three) months.
- A medical certificate.
- Four 4×4 passport photos (write the name on the back).
- An envelope (A4 format) stamped at 500 FCFA, bearing the candidate’s address.
EGEM Ngaoundere Competition 2022-2023: Concours EGEM 2022 – The entrance examination subjects
The competition includes written tests on the following subjects for the three (03) specialities: Mines – Geology (Mineral Prospecting and Exploration Technologies), Mines-Mineralurgy-Environment (Extraction and Mineral Processing Technology) and Production of Oil and Gas (Petroleum and Gas Engineering).
|General Culture and Language||2||2 hours|
|Physics and chemistry.||3||2 hours|