Egatee Nigeria is recruiting 08 Business Development Managers in Oshodi / Ikeja, Alimosho, Lagos Island, Eti-Osa, Ojo, Amuwo Odofin, Ikorodu and Mushin – Lagos, Nigeria.
- Setting goals & developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives.
- Researching prospective accounts in target markets.
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle.
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients.
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
- Training business development staff.
- Attending conferences and industry eventsResearch the latest in the business industry and creating new opportunities to expand business
- Collaborate with sales and design team to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a similar role.
- At least 3 years of Proven working experience as a business developer, sales executive or a relevant role
- Ideally, you’ll have an FMCG background with classical sales training and an understanding of the core
- needs of account management.
- You will have recent experience in growing, retaining and winning business within the FMCG sector
N250,000 monthly (Negotiable)