DAAD Masters of Science in International Health Scholarships 2023-2024. Applications for the Masters of Science in International Health Programme at the University of Heidelberg and Charité Berlin with scholarship funding from the DAAD EPOS programme are open.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2022
The Master of Science in International Health (MScIH) focuses on poverty-related health problems in low and middle-income countries.
The programme aims to provide students with a solid foundation in international public health principles and to equip them with the knowledge and competencies necessary to run and initiate sustainable programmes for disease control, health promotion, and health services development across a wide range of populations and countries.
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) in a Public Health relevant discipline
- At least one year of relevant work experience, including Public Health experience in low- and middle-income settings.
Charité – University of Medicine Berlin
The discipline of International Health focuses on health issues in low- and middle-income countries (LMIC). It aims for equity in health, healthy lifestyles and settings, reduction of health risks and universal health coverage. There are currently 13 advanced modules available in the programme that master’s students can choose from according to their interests and abilities.
- Graduates with at least two years of professional experience from eligible developing countries/territories may apply.
- Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 750 euros for graduates or 1,000 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding