COTCO is recruiting – a 2022CMH – Electrical Engineer.
Job Role Summary
The Electrical Engineer reports to the Facilities Superintendent and has the following responsibilities:
• monitors, studies, and supervises all electrical works
• coordinates a broad spectrum of the electrical system and other maintenance-related activities including minor civil works
• ensures QA/QC of the electrical maintenance activities of the Company camp Facilities and other assets
The work location is Douala, with periodic trips to COTCO sites (Dompta, Belabo, and Kribi), depending on operations requirements.
Expected Level of Proficiency
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
The candidate must have a Master degree of electrical engineering or its equivalent with proven work experience of minimum 2 years in electrical engineering or equivalent.
Educational, knowledge or experience on civil works related to building management is an added advantage
Any special experience on low voltage electrical systems is also an added advantage.
Must be able to speak English and French, with the ability to communicate in English over the phone and via email.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
Ability to read and interpret plans, specifications, drawings, piping and instrumentation diagrams
Ability to plan and schedule maintenance work and estimation of materials, labor, and equipment costs
Ability to communicate and work with others at all organizational levels
Ability to meet deadlines and to adapt to changing challenges
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Demonstrate leadership skills and be self-motivated
- CAMEROON OIL TRANSPORTATION COMPANY – S. A.
- S.A. avec Conseil d’Administration au capital de 67 855 300 dollars américains.
- 164 Rue Toyota (Rue 1.239) Bonapriso,
- B. P. 3738 Douala, Cameroun,
- R.C. /DLA/1997/B/018521,
- Numéro de contribuable : M 089700006137L, Tel : (237) 2 33 50 28 00 / 2 33 42 62 12 / 2 33 42 76 01 / 2 33 42 76 03,
- Fax : (237) 2 33 42 95 96 / 2 33 50 28 42
Job Segment: Electrical Engineering, Electrical, Instrumentation, Quality Assurance, Engineer, Engineering, Technology