Concours ENS Yaounde 2022-2023 Special Science Classes University of Yaounde I MINESUP HTTC Yaounde. Competitive entrance examination into the Special Science Classes of the Higher Teacher Training College (ENS), University of Yaounde I, for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education decides:
Article 1: A competitive entrance examination, based on file study for admission into the Special Science Classes section of the Higher Teacher Training College has been launched for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Complete application files shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form is available in ENS; Regional Delegations of Secondary Education, on the MINESUP website http://www.minesup.gov.cm or on the ENS website. http://www.ens.cm
- A certified photocopy of the birth certificate was issued not more than six (6) months ago.
- GCE O/L or probatoire certificate or attestation.
- GCE O/L or probatoire results slip.
- GCE A/L or Baccalauréat certificate or attestation.
- GCE A/L or Baccalauréat results slip.
- A medical certificate (form provided by ENS
- A receipt of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA as a registration fee was issued by BICEC. No other form of payment is accepted.
- An A4 self-addressed envelope bearing a stamp at the rate in force.
Concours ENS Yaounde 2022-2023 Special Science Classes: The access conditions
The competitive entrance examination is open to male and female Cameroonians aged 21 years at most by December 2022 who hold the following certificates obtained during the 2022/2023 academic year:
- For mathematics series, the Baccalauréat scientifique in series C, D, E, or the GCE AL (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry).
- For sciences series, the Baccalauréat in series C, D, F or the GCE AL (Biology, Physics and Chemistry).