Concours ENS Bambili 2022-2023: HTTC ENS Bambili Entrance 2022-2023 year one First Cycle. Press communique to release the ENS competitive entrance examination for the 2022-2023 academic year.
A competitive entrance examination into year one of the First Cycle of the Higher Teacher Training College Bambili, the University of Bamenda, for the 2022/2023 academic year has been launched in the following Departments and in accordance with the number of places available as shown in the table below:
- The examination shall be organised in one sitting for Cameroonians of both sexes, holders of GCE/AL, in at least two (02) subjects including the major subject of the Department or Baccalauréat or any equivalent diploma recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education and of GCE/OL in at least four (4) subjects including the major subject of the Department.
- The Bilingual Letters department shall be opened for holders of Baccalauréat A4 with an average of at least 12/20 in English, or GCE/ AL in English Literature and with at least a “C” grade in French, fulfilling the rest of the conditions stipulates 1/3 in the present ministerial order.
- The table below shows the subject a candidate must pass in the GCE A/L or the Baccalauréat to be qualified to register for the Common Entrance Examination for a given Department:
|Bilingual Letters (GCE)||GCEI AL in French and English Literature|
|Bilingual Letters (Bac A4)||GCEI AL in French and English Literature|
|English Modern Letters||English Literature|
- Foreign candidates may be authorised to sit for the examination under the same academic conditions depending on the number of places available and in conformity with the regulations in force.
- Candidates who are not civil servants must not be more than 29 years old on January 1st, 2022. No exception shall be granted.
Concours ENS Bambili 2022-2023: HTTC ENS Bambili Entrance 2022-2023 year one First Cycle – application files shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form is to be collected from HTTC, the Regional Delegation of Secondary Education or the website OF MINESUP: http://www.minesup.gov.cm.
- The pre-registration can be done online on the Higher Teacher Training College website: www.httc-registration.unibda.net.
- A typed certified true copy of the birth certificate dated not more than six (6) months.
- A photocopy of the birth certificate.
- The GCE results slip for the Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
- A certified true copy of GCE/OL or Probatoire certificate dated not more than six (6) months.
- A certified true copy of GCE /AL or Baccalauréat or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months.
- A certificate of non-conviction dated not more than three months;
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA as examination registration fees delivered by NFC BANK S.A: ACCOUNT or HTTC Bambili MOBILE MONEY ACCOUNT No. No other form of payment is accepted.
- One self-addressed large envelope bearing postal stamps in conformity with the regulations in force;
- Two passport-size photographs.
- An authorisation to sit for the examination issued by the Minister of Basic Education, the Minister of Secondary Education or the Minister of Higher Education for candidates working in those Ministries.
Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates. The order granting equivalence and the receipt is issued by the Ministry of Higher Education.
The final admission of these candidates shall be confirmed only on presentation within the date limit set by the competent authorities of the text granting them equivalence.