Competitive Entrance Examination: Concours ISH 2022-2023. All the vital information on the competitive Entrance Examination into the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi for the 2022-2023 academic year.
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION COMMUNICATE
It is brought to the attention:
- holders of the baccalaureate series C, D and I or equivalent.
- holders of the GCE-AL in Biology and Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics or Informatics.
- holders of the GCE-AL in Biology and Chemistry provided that the subjects were taken during the same session and that the GCE Ordinary Level included subjects from Physics or Mathematics, and
- of the Diploma of Superior Technician of Aquaculture.
- the Diploma of Higher Technician in Water and Forests.
- a Scientific License in Biology, Geology, Physics, Mathematics, Biochemistry, Chemistry and Economics.
- holders of any other diploma recognized as equivalent by the Minister of Higher Education.
that competition on the study of the file for the recruitment of students in the second year of the Institute of Fisheries Sciences of the University from Douala to Yabassi is open in the unique centre of Douala. The study of the school file (coefficient 4) is established according to the results of the baccalaureate or the GCE “A” Level, and the transcripts of the marks of the Brevet de Technicien Supérieur in Agriculture, or the Brevet de Technicien Supérieur des Eaux et Forêts or of a LicenseScientist in Biology, Geology, Physics, Mathematics, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Economics.
Concours ISH 2022-2023 application documents
The application file includes the following documents:
a) For candidates residing in Cameroon who are non-civil servants or civil servants.
- a handwritten request stamped at the regulatory rate.
- An application form is available at the ISH liaison office, located at the former deanship of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering ( FGI, Douala), at the ISH education department (Yabassi), at FASA (Dschang ), CRESA Forêt-Bois (Yaoundé), at the schooling service of the School of Sciences and Veterinary Medicine ( ESMV ) of the University of Ngaoundéré or downloadable from the website: www.ish.cm;
- a certified true copy of a birth certificate, dated within the last six months.
- a certified copy of the diplomas giving the right to the competition; ISH Yabassi Competition 2022-2023.
- five 4 X 4 passport photos.
- a medical certificate issued by a doctor from the administration, attesting that the person concerned is fit to pursue university studies;
- a Baccalaureate or GCE-A/L transcript.
- A transcript of marks from the Brevet de Technicien Supérieur in Agriculture, or the ( BTS ) Brevet de Technician Supérieur in Water and Forests Or a Scientific License in Biology, Geology, Physics, Mathematics, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Economics.
- The payment receipt for the sum of 20,000 FCFA is payable to UBA of the Institute of Fisheries Sciences of the University of Douala.
- two stamped envelopes addressed to the candidate.
b) For foreign candidates Concours ISH Yabassi 2022-2023.
In addition to the documents mentioned in paragraph a), the complete files are received at the education department of the Institute of Fisheries Sciences ( ISH Yabassi ), at the liaison office of the Institute of Fisheries Sciences of the University of Douala, located at the former deanship of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering (Douala), or send to the e-mail address of the Institute of Fisheries Sciences: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Candidates for recruitment in the second year must be forty-five (45) years old at most on January 1 of the year of the competition.
Complete files must reach the Education Department of the Institute of Fisheries Sciences (Yabassi) or the liaison office of the Institute of Fisheries Sciences of the University of Douala, no later than September 12, 2021, the strict deadline. at the former deanship of the FGI (Douala) Cameroon.
The following centres for the 1st year cycle L competition:
- Douala (University of Douala).
- Yabassi (Institute of Fisheries Sciences).
- Dschang (Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences).
- Ngaoundéré (School of Sciences and Veterinary Medicine).
- Yaoundé (CRESA Forest-Wood).
Download the press decisions below
Télécharger les communiqués : 1st year cycle L (Bachelor of Engineering) ; 3e année Cycle L (Ingénieur des Travaux Halieutiques) ; 4e année Cycle Master (Ingénieur Halieute) ; M1 du Master Régional.