COLTECH University of Bamenda Entrance 2022 first-year College of Technology. Concours COLTECH 2022-2023.
ORDER n° 2200223 MINESUP/ SG / DAUQ / SDEAC OF 17 June 2022 To lunch the competitive entrance examination and fix the number of places into the first year of the College of Technology of the University of Bamenda (COT COLTECH University of Bamenda Entrance 2022 University of Bamenda) for the academic year 2022/2023.
The examination shall be organized in one sitting for Cameroonians of both sexes, holders of GCE A/L or Baccalaureat or any equivalent diploma recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
(2) Admission is opened to qualified candidates of both sexes and of not more than twenty-eight (28) years old on 1st January 2022.
Candidates must have the following diplomas or certificates in order to be qualified to register for the competitive entrance examination:
- At least 04 papers at GCE O/L including Mathematics.
- At least (2) two papers at GCE A/L in the Sciences, or Economics and Mathematics.
- Probatoire C or D and Baccalaureat C or D or F4.
- For candidates with technical background, a pass in probatoire and baccalaureat de brevet de technician in related fields (Home economics, crop production animal production etc.)
- Proof of proficiency in English for non-English speaking candidates.
Foreign candidates may be allowed to apply in the same academic conditions according to the number of places available, in conformity with the regulations in force.
COLTECH University of Bamenda Entrance 2022 first-year College of Technology required documents
The application file shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from The University of Bamenda, the Delegations of Secondary Education the University of Bamenda Website: www.uniba.net
- A certified true photocopy of the birth certificate dated not more than six (6) months.
- Certified copies of transcripts of GCE O level, or Probatoire and GCE A/level or Raccalauréat.
- Medical certificate dated not more than six (6) months
- A certified true copy of CECE A/L or Baccalaureate or equivalent diploma dated no more than six (6) months.
- A certified true copy of GCE O/L or Probatoire or equivalent diploma dated no more than six (6) months.
- A medical certificate of not less than 3 months is to be issued by a qualified public medical practitioner.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA as non-refundable registration fees delivered by MTN Money or by Orange Money. No other form of payment is accepted.
- One self-addressed large envelope bearing stamps in conformity with the regulations in force.
- Four passport-size photographs.