Chevening Scholarships at the University of Exeter for International Students 2023. Applications are invited from international students for a one-year Master’s program of the Chevening scholarships.
The Chevening Programme is funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and partner organizations for international students to study at Exeter University, UK.
Students who have leadership qualities and a passion for influencing positive change in their home countries are encouraged to apply.
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Abroad: Study in the UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Course Fees
- Flight Ticket
- Deadline: November 1, 2022
Chevening Scholarships at the University of Exeter for International Students 2023 Details:
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture and build lasting Chevening Scholarships at the University of Exeter for International Students 2023positive relationships with the UK.
Chevening Scholarships enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. Whilst there is no ‘typical’ Chevening Scholar, the organization is looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future.
The fully funded scholarship is open to international students to study at Exeter University for a one-year Masters program in the following files/courses:
- Arab and Islamic Studies
- Business and Management
- Classics and Ancient History
- Climate Change
- Computer Science
- Creative Industries
- Data Science and Analytics
- Education and Teacher Training
- Healthcare and Medicine
- Mining Engineering
- Modern Languages and Cultures
- Physics and Astronomy
- Politics and International Relations
- Sport and Health Sciences
- Theology and Religion
Chevening Scholarships at the University of Exeter for International Students 2023 Requirements:
To be considered for the Chevening Scholarships, you must:
- Be an international students
- Have an undergraduate degree
- Have at least two years’ work experience (including voluntary experience)
- Have leadership qualities and a passion for influencing positive change in your home countries
- Have obtained a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:2 Honours degree
- Have evidence of relevant personal, professional and educational experience