This job offer is available for foreigners. In accordance with the Decision of the Board of Directors on July 28, 2022, the Protestant University of Central Africa (UPAC) is launching a call for applications for the recruitment of teachers in the following Faculties:
- Faculty of Protestant Theology and Religious Sciences: 1 teacher in Practical Theology;
- Faculty of Social Sciences and International Relations: 1 teacher in Human Rights;
- Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies: 1 computer science teacher and 1 electronics teacher,
- Faculty of Health Sciences: 1 Doctor.
Call for Applications for the Recruitment of Permanent Teachers at UPAC, Yaounde
Persons wishing to apply for this position should.
- Hold a PhD in the required fields:
- Have relevant experiences,
- Have both oral and written communication skills including presentations as well as group facilitation;
- Have the ability to work under pressure;
- Have a team spirit;
- Be free from any other Professional commitment,
- Knowledge of French and English is an asset.
- A request addressed to the Rector of UPAC;
- A certified copy of the birth certificate
- A criminal record extract
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating in particular the specialty and sub-speciality of the candidate;
- Certified copies of diplomas from the Baccalaureate / GCE AJL or any other diploma or title recognized as equivalent, up to the Doctorate;
- Reprinted from scientific, technological or artistic work published or produced by the candidate;
- A presentation note highlighting the candidate’s contribution to teaching, research and the development of science and culture.
NB: Applications must be submitted in 4 bound copies (no spiral) to the Rector’s Secretariat no later than September 22, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
Electronic applications are exceptionally accepted for foreign applicants at the following address: [email protected]