Job offer: ATS LOGISTICS SARL is looking for a confirmed bilingual charterer for its needs.
Main mission :
- Make phone calls
- Negotiate with carriers on platforms.
- Analyze the characteristics of the goods to be transported (freight).
- Establish the transport plan and costs within the defined delivery times.
- Check the clauses of the contracts and the relevant transport legislation.
- Ensure the proper execution of transport (delays, costs, and quality of service).
- Coordinate the various partners (customers, subcontractors, carriers, recipients, etc.)
Required Skills :
- Knowledge of transport market prices;
- The organization;
- The ability to negotiate with carriers;
- Communication skills;
- Fluency in English (speaking other languages is a plus);
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Mastery of computers
NB: good stress management is also essential for the exercise of the profession of the charterer.
Level of study required:
- Bac+ 2 or 3 (BTS, DUT, professional license) with a specialization in logistics and transport or international trade.
- In addition to a degree in logistics, experience (such as internships) in the charter industry is required.
NB: Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: November 25, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.